The Redwood Psychological Association, a chapter of the California Psychological Association, is an organization for psychologists. We are located in Sonoma County, serving Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake Counties and the Redwood Empire.
The Goals of Our Organization Include:
- Promote excellence in psychological service.
- Uphold high standards in clinical practice of psychology. Our members provide services in psychotherapy, consultation, and assessment.
- Provide continuing education for mental health professionals.
- Promote community involvement and outreach.
- Provide opportunities for psychologists to meet one another and exchange ideas.
Northern California Wildfires: Link to RPA’s special newsletter issue: #SonomaStrong