Join RPA today!
As a new member, you will be contacted by our membership chair who will guide and inform you of RPA events and help you connect with other members who could be most helpful to your career.
• RPA’s FIND A PSYCHOLOGIST DIRECTORY – This is a comprehensive, cross indexed, public listing of RPA members.
• ACCESS TO ETHICS CONSULTATIONS – Should the need arise, you will have access to consult with RPA ethics advisors.
• DISCOUNTS ON ALL RPA EVENTS – Members receive special discounts to our CE events.
• RPA NEWS – Our online publication, RPA NEWS features articles and information of interest to mental health professionals, information on continuing education and social events, and a special advertising section (ads are FREE to members, $40 per ad for non-members).
• LISTSERV – This APA sponsored email service provides current information about local and national topics in mental health, RPA event info, member discussion, and a place to give and receive referrals.
• SPECIAL MEMBER-ONLY EVENTS – This includes parties, special trainings and other social events. Members are notified of events through the RPA Listserv.
• JOIN OTHERS IN SUPPORTING OUR PROFESSION ON THE LOCAL AND STATE LEVEL – Make a difference by getting involved through advocacy – led by our parent organization, the California Psychological Association.
• PRESENTER PRIVILEGES – As an RPA member, you are eligible to request a training topic to present throughout the year.
• NETWORKING – Be part of an exceptional interdisciplinary community and expand your referral base and those that refer to you!