The purpose of our committee is to provide consultation to our members regarding ethical issues and dilemmas that arise in the practice of our profession. We do not make official judgments regarding ethical complaints. If we are approached by an individual who is alleging an ethical violation we refer them to APA or the BOP.
Our schedule for individual consultations in 2022:
- Jan-Feb – Michael Pinkston, Ph.D.
- March-April – Jeffrey Kahn, Ph.D.
- May-June – Ann Strack, Ph.D.
- July-August – Michael Pinkston, Ph.D.
- Sept-Oct – Jeffrey Kahn, Ph.D.
- Nov-Dec – Ann Strack, Ph.D.